Bajaj Auto Limited brings some of the best and most experienced people under one roof to create a talented workforce. Glance through the career options at Bajaj Auto Limited.
Position Summary: Responsible for policy deployment and execution of brand plans. The size of the brand is 3000 crore and the advertising support spends will vary from 15-20 crore.
Key markets: Africa, LATAM, ASEAN and South Asia.
Current status: Market leadership in African continent.
Organisational Hierarchy : Reports to Marketing Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Business Management/Marketing from amongst the premier B-schools and around 4-5 years of sales and marketing function in FMCG or consumer durables industry.
- The position requires broad appreciation and understanding of Marketing and business management. The incumbent must have demonstrated strengths in leadership, interpersonal skills and functional technical skills, and business analysis.
- Engineering graduate
- Assist formulation of policy and standards.
- Solicit buy in from stakeholders for the policy and standards.
- Establish a governance mechanism to facilitate the above.
- Assist execution of advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Evolve customer insights for lead markets
- Assist the Marketing Services manager with research initiatives.
- Execute approved brand research plans
- Evolve product insights for lead markets.
- Manage and influence stakeholder relationship with country distributors and their marketing teams
Advertising & Promotional Budget
- Manage the annual brand advertising and promotional Budget.
Media Planning and Execution
- Recommend alternate and cost-effective media channels and prepare a channel mix.
- Coordinate with the media agency for the execution of the media plans.
- POP development, merchandising, trade shows, exhibitions, trade promotions/incentives, etc.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to develop & communicate strategic marketing plan.
- Follow-up for the executions of short-term marketing programs to ensure goal achievements set-out by the Company’s business objectives and its strategic marketing plan.
Launch Management (Operation Launch Plan)
- Support new country launches as per Country entry plan
- Support new launches as per the Product planning programme.
Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting
We have noticed that there are fraudulent emails being sent under the Bajaj Auto name, regarding job opportunities and openings. As a part of this process, these emails are also asking to deposit money in banks.
These emails are not sent by Bajaj Auto or any representative of Bajaj Auto. We have not authorized any agency to send such emails on our behalf. As a part of a very strict hiring policy, we never ask candidates to pay money as recruitment charges or any other fee for employment with the company.
Such communications are being sent by unscrupulous elements with the intent of defrauding the public at large. We hereby caution the people not to be misled by such communication. If you or any one you know have received such emails, we request you not to respond. Bajaj Auto will not be liable for any harm that may be caused to anyone falling prey to such fraud.